Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Membership Pro - Invoice customization QR code?

• Tiffany Renee
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #22793 by Tiffany Renee
Hi,

We are facing a major deadline with a transfer of member data and need an invoicing solution ASAP. We would like to use Membership Pro but need the ability to customize the invoice the fit a specific letterstock we have that includes a removable member card for our community site. The letter needs to pull data from the JomSocial profile, (ID profile image, name, and a QR code we are using). Is there a way to do this easily in customization? I have an existing set of files from a previous version of the Joomla site and the code doesn't work in the new site, so we are seeking a way to make the invoicing more accessible for future updates. We would even consider moving from AEC is the CSV import tool becomes available very quickly. I need to get this site back up and running next week but the invoice coder wasn't able to help us until later in January. So, I'm developer shopping which invoice solution would work for us ASAP. Can we utilize field tags from other programs like JomSocial and SobiPro?

Additionally, we have a family plan that was a special hack. We need to be able to create a plan that will allow up to four members to share a subscription, but with different logins and profiles. We had something with the old site, but won't work without the coder to duplicate the old code for the new site. If your solution can do this as well, that would be fabulous.

We also have a custom hack that creates a member ID based on the member's first name and a series of digits that signifies a number, i.e. Matt0001, Matt0002, etc.). I saw MEMBER_ID can be included in emails, can this also be included in the invoice? Can it generate a specific kind of member ID like we were using before? Or is it a numerical sequence?

Our site is J2.5.8, JomSocial 2.6.2, AEC 1, SobiPro using Rocketthem's Fracture theme. Are there any known issues or conflicts with any of these components or versions?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best,
Tiff
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Tiffany Renee. Reason: To update the urgency of finding the correct solution to our needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam