Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Joom Credits - A couple of questions

• Christos
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #22602 by Christos
Joom Credits - A couple of questions was created by Christos
Hello there,

I'm planning to use Joom Credits in collaboration with HWDVideoShare component. My project targets to have customers pay with paypal in order to buy credits to view videos. So far so good. My questions are :

1. Is it compatible with joomla 2.5 and and the new HWDMediashare component ready for joomla 2.5 ? ( hwdmediashare.co.uk/tour ). Or, do i have to use joomla 1.5 and the old hwdvideoshare component ?

2. The videos that im gonna use will all be local, placed into my server. Is there an option to assign a credits price for ALL the videos contained in one folder ? (For example 20 credits for each of the videos contained in "Folder A" ? ). I want this to be set automatically, so i dont have each time i upload a video to that folder to assign the price again and again. (Im planning to use a LOT of videos that gonna be automatically updated/deleted through custom php code).

3. Is there an option to use the number of remaining credits as a module in the TOP (left or right) of the website, so it can be viewable all the time?

Thanks for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam