Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Registrants disappeared from registrants listing

• Elnino38
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #22183 by Elnino38
Hi Tuan,

My clients mentioned registrants disappearing from the registrants list in the administration of EB.
After a search in the database I've found that the field event_id of the table _eb_registrants is set to 0 for all these registrants.

My question is then: how come this field value can be set to 0 and then lost the information of the event id? After which action this value can be set to 0?

That's quite of a problem as we can't find back easily the history of participants to any given event.

Site is: www.seminarsforhealth.ca . You have the admin access already as you're currently working on another bug (EB_INVALID_EVENT). Might they be linked?

Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Elnino38. Reason: I wanted to change the category of my post as it is not a pre-sale questions. Sorry about that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Elnino38
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #22464 by Elnino38
Hi Tuan,

First of all could you please move this topic in "general discussion", I made a mistake by publishing it here.

I found the prob! If you unpublish an event and if you try to open up a registrant page associated to this event, then the upper field "Event" of the registrant page is empty. If you then save this page without paying attention then the registrant is saved in the database with an event ID = 0 and then you won't see this registrant any longer.

To me this is definitely a bug. The upper field "event" of the registrant page should be able to show both published and unpublished event to avoid this bug.

Please tell me what you think. Meanwhile I will try to find where to change that in the code.

• Elnino38
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #22465 by Elnino38
I found the fix.
Just delete "WHERE published = 1" from the line 75 of /administrator/components/com_eventbooking/registrant/view.html.php

Cheers.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam