Please post all pre-sales questions of all products on this forum

Event Booking Questions

• davezub
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #12996 by davezub
Event Booking Questions was created by davezub
I'm currently evaluating event booking components for our soccer club. I have it narrowed down to DTH, Event Booking. event registration pro. My main requirements are:

Multi registration in the sense that a parent will be enrolling multiple children for sports teams. I would like the parent to have the ability to EASILY enroll multiple children (most of the data in the form will be the same) So if the parent has three children I would like them not to have to fill out three forms from scratch.

Ability for the registrant information to be stored so that when they come back for a new season the registration form can be auto populated, and possibly register the linked children (some parent to child link/relationship)

Flexible field validation and actions. Auto populate the registrants team (u12, u13, etc...) based on DOB. Not a deal breaker but would be nice.

In our current process the parent has to physical sign the form, does Event Booking have some form of digital signature, or how do other users handle this. Any samples of complex forms you can share?

Our registration forms are fairly complex, and I don't believe you offer a backend demo. How robust is your form generator especially as it related to custom registration fields? Can the registrant email/print the completed form?

Not really familiar with CB or Jomsocial does Event Booking work better for one?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #12998 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event Booking Questions
Hi

Here are my answer to your questions :

Multi registration in the sense that a parent will be enrolling multiple children for sports teams. I would like the parent to have the ability to EASILY enroll multiple children (most of the data in the form will be the same) So if the parent has three children I would like them not to have to fill out three forms from scratch

=> You can use group registration in this case. However, you have two choice here (which are configurable) :

1. You can bypass group member pages : That mean you just simply need to enter number of children, and then go directly to billing page (don't have to enter enter information of individual member) .

2. You can enter detail information of children . In this case, you will have to fill out the forms from scratch .

Ability for the registrant information to be stored so that when they come back for a new season the registration form can be auto populated, and possibly register the linked children (some parent to child link/relationship)

=> Only the billing information are auto-populated when they come back for a new season. When you enter information of children, you will have to enter it again .

3. Flexible field validation and actions. Auto populate the registrants team (u12, u13, etc...) based on DOB. Not a deal breaker but would be nice

=> Unfortunately, the feature is not available in the extension .

In our current process the parent has to physical sign the form, does Event Booking have some form of digital signature, or how do other users handle this. Any samples of complex forms you can share?

=> No, the extension doesn't have a feature like that .

Our registration forms are fairly complex, and I don't believe you offer a backend demo. How robust is your form generator especially as it related to custom registration fields? Can the registrant email/print the completed form

=> Event Booking allows you to create custom fields for registration form, so I believe you can build the form you want. However, the email / print the form feature is not available .

Hope my answer is clear to you !

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham NgocGiang Dinh TruongMr. Dam