Questions about Payment Form extension

missing argument please help

• Metusion
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 day ago #8883 by Metusion
missing argument please help was created by Metusion
I get this error message when I activate the pmform plugin:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for plgContentPMForm() in /srv/www/vhosts/feelgreat.ch/httpdocs/plugins/content/pmform.php on line 22

what's the deal? everything is installed correctly and I keep having this issue. The site of my client should be online next week and I need to get this to work. I'm using joomla 1.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Metusion
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 22 hours ago #8885 by Metusion
Replied by Metusion on topic Re: missing argument please help
I had to change the pmform.php file from limitstart to limitstart = null
Now this error dissapeared

But I have 2 other issues as well

The translation doesn't seem to work. I changed it in the menu, but it doesn't seem to take effect. I use joomfish as well

The other issue is that in the core Email text box I have some weird text:

</script><script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'mailto:'; var suffix = ''; var attribs = ''; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy24417 = 'admin' + '@'; addy24417 = addy24417 + 'feelgreat' + '.' + 'ch'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + addy24417 + suffix + '\'' + attribs + '>' ); document.write( addy24417 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //--> </script></script><script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '<span style=\'display: none;\'>' ); //--> </script>This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it </script><script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '</' ); document.write( 'span>' ); //--> </script>

what's the deal?? Why isn't the box empty?

I like the idea of this component but I'm having a lot of issues so far which aren't that great. Also the documentation should say that the plugins shouldn't be installed in the payform component settings, but with the joomla install function

thx for the help

More
13 years 22 hours ago #8886 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: missing argument please help
Hi

I am sorry for could not reply you before. Here are my answers to your questions :

</script><script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'mailto:'; var suffix = ''; var attribs = ''; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy24417 = 'admin' + '@'; addy24417 = addy24417 + 'feelgreat' + '.' + 'ch'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + addy24417 + suffix + '\'' + attribs + '>' ); document.write( addy24417 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //--> </script></script><script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '<span style=\'display: none;\'>' ); //--> </script>This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it </script><script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write( '</' ); document.write( 'span>' ); //--> </script>

=> Infact, this is one bug of Joomla core code. Please check this forum post to see how to solve the issue :

joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...atid=55&id=8296#8301

The translation doesn't seem to work. I changed it in the menu, but it doesn't seem to take effect. I use joomfish as well

=> Are you using Joomla 1.5 or Joomla 1.6 ? If the translation doesn't work, there might be a permission issue. You can simply get the file language/en-GB/en-GB.com_pmform.ini, edit it directly and then upload it to server .

Thanks,

Tuan

• Metusion
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 hours ago - 13 years 4 hours ago #8930 by Metusion
oops double post
Last edit: 13 years 4 hours ago by Metusion.

• Metusion
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 4 hours ago - 13 years 4 hours ago #8931 by Metusion
Metusion wrote:

admin wrote:

Hi

I am sorry for could not reply you before. Here are my answers to your questions :

=> Infact, this is one bug of Joomla core code. Please check this forum post to see how to solve the issue :

joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...atid=55&id=8296#8301

=> Are you using Joomla 1.5 or Joomla 1.6 ? If the translation doesn't work, there might be a permission issue. You can simply get the file language/en-GB/en-GB.com_pmform.ini, edit it directly and then upload it to server .

Thanks,

Tuan

thx for the help.. I use joomla 1.5 + joomfish
I tried your fix, but it didn't help. Nothing changes when I change from English to German or vise versa. Also if I want to have a form text (welcome etc) in 2 languages which strings do I use?

Last edit: 13 years 4 hours ago by Metusion.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc