Questions about Payment Form extension

Custom gateway

• dna066
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #8063 by dna066
Custom gateway was created by dna066
Hello,

I am looking for a solution for membership payment for an association.

Our bank has a special credit card payment gateway and I have all the API info available.

My questions are:

1) If I buy the component, is there a way to define a custom gateway plugin? I am an experienced programmer, so programming PHP is fine, as long as I have the a guideline as to how to do it.

2) How much would it cost if I asked you to build it? The API is quite straightforward.

Regards,

-- D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #8087 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Custom gateway
Hi

You can write a new payment plugin and installed it via Payment Form -> Payment plugins . There are serveral payment plugins available in the package, the code is clear written, so I think you can write the plugin yourself easily (you said you are an experienced PHP developer) .

In your case, the payment plugin is a credit card payment plugin, so I suggest you have a look at the authorize.net payment plugin in the package . There are only two files : os_authnet.php and os_authnet.xml . It is easy to understand .

You can go ahead to implement the plugin. If you have any difficulty or have any questions, I am available for support !

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc