Questions about Payment Form extension

Display a fixed amount form in my custom component

• Konstantin Izmailov
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #167707 by Konstantin Izmailov
Display a fixed amount form in my custom component was created by Konstantin Izmailov
Hello,
I need to display payment form after my existing form in a custom component. My component displays license(s) of our user and should allow purchasing a troubleshooting ticket for a selected license(s).

My thought was to use jQuery GET request to our website and populate payment form with html that renders the form like this $('.pfPanel').html(result);. So basically I need two things:
1) how to GET the pre-configured payment form (i.e. what url should i use in javascript)?
2) is it possible to display (in the message on top of the payment form) the license(s) for which the troubleshooting ticket will be purchased? Also, will the message be emailed in final invoice after the purchase?

Any code example(s) will be appreciated. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #167708 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Display a fixed amount form in my custom component
Hello

I don't think that would be the right approach. I think in your code, you should use this kind of code:
Code:
echo \Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_('content.prepare', '{pmform 1}');

Make sure Content - Payment Form plugin is enabled. Then the code above will display form with ID = 1. Change 1 to ID of the form you want

Regards,

Tuan

• Konstantin Izmailov
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #167713 by Konstantin Izmailov
Replied by Konstantin Izmailov on topic Display a fixed amount form in my custom component
Tuan,
thank you for quick response! When I tried to enable plugin in Joomla 4.4.5, I got error:An error has occurred.

0 Class "OSSolution\PaymentForm\Plugin\Content\Extension\Form" not found

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/plugins/content/pmform/services/provider.php:332Joomla\DI\ServiceProviderInterface@anonymous/bitnami/joomla/plugins/content/pmform/services/provider.php:20$7->{closure}()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/di/src/ContainerResource.php:1823Joomla\DI\ContainerResource->getInstance()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/di/src/Container.php:964Joomla\DI\Container->get()JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:1775Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->loadExtension()JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:996Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->bootPlugin()JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:2327Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import()JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:1928Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Model/FormBehaviorTrait.php:1669Joomla\CMS\MVC\Model\ListModel->preprocessForm()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Model/FormBehaviorTrait.php:10710Joomla\CMS\MVC\Model\ListModel->loadForm()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Model/ListModel.php:43111Joomla\CMS\MVC\Model\ListModel->getFilterForm()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/AbstractView.php:15212Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\AbstractView->get()JROOT/administrator/components/com_plugins/src/View/Plugins/HtmlView.php:8013Joomla\Component\Plugins\Administrator\View\Plugins\HtmlView->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:66014Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_plugins/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:6415Joomla\Component\Plugins\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:69316Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:14317Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:36118Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:14319Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:18620Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29321Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:6122require_once()

And then the website stopped rendering some pages:The requested page can't be found.An error has occurred while processing your request.You may not be able to visit this page because of:
  • an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
  • a mistyped address
  • a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
  • you have no access to this page
Go to the Home Page If difficulties persist, please contact the website administrator and report the error below.

0 Class "OSSolution\PaymentForm\Plugin\Content\Extension\Form" not found

Call stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/plugins/content/pmform/services/provider.php:332Joomla\DI\ServiceProviderInterface@anonymous/bitnami/joomla/plugins/content/pmform/services/provider.php:20$7->{closure}()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/di/src/ContainerResource.php:1823Joomla\DI\ContainerResource->getInstance()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/di/src/Container.php:964Joomla\DI\Container->get()JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:1775Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->loadExtension()JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:996Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->bootPlugin()JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:2327Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import()JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:1928Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin()JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/Helpers/Content.php:499Joomla\CMS\HTML\Helpers\Content::prepare()JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:29210Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::call()JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:14611Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_()JROOT/components/com_myorders/tmpl/myorders/default.php:16512include()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:41513Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:20314Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()JROOT/components/com_myorders/src/View/Myorders/HtmlView.php:2815MyordersRoot\Component\Myorders\Site\View\Myorders\HtmlView->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:66016Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:69317Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:14318Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:36119Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:20820Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:24921Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29322Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/includes/app.php:6123require_once()JROOT/index.php:32
Should I use different Joomla version or different version of PF plugin? Thank you!
Last edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Konstantin Izmailov. Reason: more info found

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #167714 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Display a fixed amount form in my custom component
Hi

There was a small bug in the extension and I fixed it. So please access to My Downloads menu item, download latest package of Payment Form and update it to your site. Then the error will be gone

Regards,

Tuan

• Konstantin Izmailov
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #167715 by Konstantin Izmailov
Replied by Konstantin Izmailov on topic Display a fixed amount form in my custom component
Hi Tuan,
thank you for quick fix! I uninstalled previous version, then installed 7.0.1, and now the Payment Form is rendering in a separate form below my main form in the custom component! I will continue testing pmform, but this particular question is answered. Thank you for the solution!

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #167716 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Happy to hear that and thanks for confirming Konstantin

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc