E-mail & Statistics

• Stephen Daly
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162736 by Stephen Daly
E-mail & Statistics was created by Stephen Daly
Hi Tuan,

'Statistics' & 'Payments'
I'm currently testing 'Payment Forms' before doing a demo with the client.  I have setup Stripe successfully with the Stripe sandbox (I've attached a screenshot to confirm this) and can see the payments in stripe but the statistics within the 'Dashboard' are not updating to reflect the payments made.   There is also nothing being populated in the 'Payments' section.

Upon successful completion of an e-mail, nothing is being sent to confirm the payment.  For example, the person making the payment is not receiving an e-mail once complete.  I was also expecting admin to receive an e-mail.  I have tested the PHP mail is working from the Joomla Global Configuration and no issue there.

Super-Admin login details are in ticket 133281.

Stripe dummy card number: 4242 4242 4242 4242 with any future expiry date and and CVV number.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162737 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic E-mail & Statistics
Hi Stephen

I believe it happens because you haven't configured Stripe Webhook yet. See instructions below, configure it and then try again, it should work well

1. Go to Payment Form -> Payment Plugins to install the plugin (os_pmf_stripecheckout.zip)

2. Click on the payment plugin to edit, enter payment plugin parameters, then publish it

- For API Keys, you can follow instructions at stripe.com/docs/keys#api-keys to get it.
- For Signing Secret, you need to setup Webhook URL (see the next step) and get the information from there. In the webhook URL setting, click on "Click to reveal" button to get it

3. You will need to login to your Stripe account, add a "Webhook URL" below (see stripe.com/docs/webhooks/setup#add-endpoint-dashboard for instructions)

domain.com/index.php?option=com_pmform&t...od=os_stripecheckout

(Of course, need to replace domain.com/ with your website url)

Stripe will also asks you for the events for webhook, select the event below:

checkout.session.completed

Regards,

Tuan

• Stephen Daly
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162812 by Stephen Daly
Replied by Stephen Daly on topic E-mail & Statistics
Thank you Tuan,

Sorry, I thought I had done the webhook, my bad.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162813 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic E-mail & Statistics
No problem Stephen. Please setup the webhook, then test it again and let us know if you need more assist

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc