Questions about Payment Form extension

SquareUp plugin

• Richard
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #142179 by Richard
SquareUp plugin was created by Richard
I have the paypal payment working great and now trying to get the Squareup plugin working.
i am getting this error when i do a test:

[HTTP/2 401] {"errors":[{"category":"AUTHENTICATION_ERROR","code":"UNAUTHORIZED","detail":"The `Authorization` http header of your request was incorrect or expired. The header value is expected to be of the format \"Bearer TOKEN\" (without quotation marks), where TOKEN is a valid access token (e.g. \"Bearer ABC123def456GHI789jkl0\"). For more information, see developer.squareup.com/docs/build-basics...#__set-the-headers__ ."}]}

Looking at that page for help i think it is probably the production redirect URL that i dont have right maybe? Can you help at all?
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #142188 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic SquareUp plugin
Hello Richard

Maybe we will have to update Squareup payment plugin to use latest Squareup API

I will work on it during this weekend and update you when it is completed so that you can get latest version of the payment plugin to update and it should work well

Tuan

More
2 years 11 months ago #143777 by channing meyer
Replied by channing meyer on topic SquareUp plugin
Hi OSTeam: I just updated to the most recent edition of Square up, 3.14 and I am getting the same error:

[HTTP/2 401] {"errors":[{"category":"AUTHENTICATION_ERROR","code":"UNAUTHORIZED","detail":"The `Authorization` http header of your request was incorrect or expired. The header value is expected to be of the format \"Bearer TOKEN\" (without quotation marks), where TOKEN is a valid access token (e.g. \"Bearer ABC123def456GHI789jkl0\"). For more information, see developer.squareup.com/docs/build-basics...#__set-the-headers__ ."}]}

Thank you for your assistance.

Channing

More
2 years 11 months ago #143778 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Channing

Did you update the parameters inside the payment plugins? We are using latest Squareup API, so the parameters should be reviewed and updated, too

Tuan

More
2 years 11 months ago #143794 by channing meyer
Replied by channing meyer on topic SquareUp plugin
Hi Tuan:

I solved the issue based on updating the Squareup API in Square Developer area. Seemed logical that since I updated the OS Squareup plugin to the most recent version, I should look at the App at Square. It was created a year ago and was several versions behind.

Updating the app corrected the problem. Thank you OSTeam.

Channing

More
2 years 11 months ago #143795 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks for the info, Channing

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc