Questions about Payment Form extension

Payment form validation error messages

• Info WSCR
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #138380 by Info WSCR
Payment form validation error messages was created by Info WSCR
I'm implementing payment form on my site. I'm running into the following validation issues:

- with radio button field: if the field is required the user has to make a selection. If the user doesn't make a selection, an empty error balloon shows. I have specified a 'Validation Error Message'

- with a field containing the phone number, I have made a validation to check its size (validate[required,custom[integer],minSize[10]])). When the user inputs a shorter number - the error message in the red balloon is in English. I have looked at the translation part, but I could only translate the * Minimum. But I can't find the translation for "characters required" (even not as separate words)

Furthermore, I have seen this more on the forum, it would be very helpful to get some more explanation around custom validators. For this form I need a proper validation for :

- Dutch zip codes (9999XX or 9999 XX)
- European iBan numbers (Bank accounts) - basically something like XX99XXXX9999999999

Where a 9 stands for an integer and X for a character (small or caps)
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Info WSCR.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #138406 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment form validation error messages
Hello

1. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to the page which we can check and solve the validation error message issue

2. For validation rules, in short, we are using jQuery validation engine for validation, so you can use any rules supported by that plugin. See posabsolute.github.io/jQuery-Validation-Engine/#validators

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc