Questions about Payment Form extension

Multilingual Problem in PMF

More
13 years 6 months ago #5537 by ag88
Multilingual Problem in PMF was created by ag88
I had bought Payment Form (PMF) from your website. I am facing some problem while using it. Here are the some of the problems can you please guide me or suggest an appropriate way to solve it. Give solution as fast as possible.
My website uses multilingual feature such as English, Spanish and Portuguese. I bought this PMF for getting a payment for an event registration in these three languages. I used Authorize.net as of my payment plugin. My problems are

1. I create a registration form in English using PMF and add some of the additional fields there. English form is working fine but when I try to translate the same form in Spanish by providing necessary translation fields in Translation after selecting the language es-ES only three of the items get translated namely

KEY ORIGINAL TRANSLATION
AUTH_CARD_NUMBER Credit Card Number Número de Tarjeta de Crédito
AUTH_CARD_EXPIRY_DATE Expiration Date Fecha de Expiración
AUTH_CVV_CODE Card (CVV) Code Código CVV

I provide all the respective translation in this Translation field and also I changed the hyperlink as follows: <a href= "index.php?option=com_pmform&amp;view=form&amp;form_id=4&amp;Itemid=0&amp;lang=es”>
So that the translation comes as it is but it’s not coming there. Rest of the fields comes in English.

2. I solve this problem by another way also by creating three forms in each of English, Spanish and Portuguese and provide the link on the Registration button as follows

<a href= "index.php?option=com_pmform&amp;view=form&amp;form_id=6&amp;Itemid=0&amp;lang=en”>
<a href= "index.php?option=com_pmform&amp;view=form&amp;form_id=4&amp;Itemid=0&amp;lang=es”>
<a href= "index.php?option=com_pmform&amp;view=form&amp;form_id=2&amp;Itemid=0&amp;lang=pt”>

Also I create separate fields in Fields Management for Spanish and Portuguese so that they don’t conflict with English form but here the output is coming unexpected. All the required fields are coming good except there are three additional fields are there namely:
First Name, Email and Amount

In Spanish and Portuguese form. I am unable to find any option to hide these fields for Spanish and Portuguese forms. I also not included these fields in Spanish and Portuguese but they are still coming in these forms.

3. I figure out how to get rid of this. I changed t0r4j_pf_fields in the database and set the is_core field to 0 for the first name, email and amount. Now its coming as I desired but the asterisk mark on the required field is not coming now. Even I set is_core field to 1. Another thing I let you know. If I set is_core field for the fields I added for Spanish and Portuguese to 1 (by default they are coming as 0) then there is some change in the English form as Spanish fields are now displayed on the English form.

Please help me out and I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #5579 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Multilingual Problem in PMF
Hi

It is late here now, so I will check your forum post and reply you as the first thing on tomorrow morning !

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 6 months ago #5594 by ag88
Replied by ag88 on topic Re: Multilingual Problem in PMF
Thanks Tuan,

I need your help urgently. I am already passed the deadline of finishing this project.

I also mail you this problem on this email id

contact@joomdonation.com.

Thanks,

Ankur

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc