Questions about Payment Form extension

Upgrading from Payment Form 3.0 to 4.0 error

• tarik916
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #73141 by tarik916
I am having an issue upgrading from 3.0 to 4.0 on Joomla 2.5.14. Once updated, the front-end does not work.
After installing, I get these errors which are probably only because those folders don’t exist on the old version.

JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/employers/components/com_pmform/models
Failed deleting controller.php
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/employers/administrator/components/com_pmform/models
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/employers/administrator/components/com_pmform/views
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/employers/administrator/components/com_pmform/tables
Failed deleting controller.php

The installation is successful and the admin works, but the old custom fields are missing, and the language variable for PF_FIELD_MAPPING is missing. Also, the front-end form pages don’t work at all. When I attempt to load the page, I get a server error: cl.ly/1G2i0R0e3L3Z

I tried saving all preferences and re-linking the menu item but get the same result.
If I go directly to the component index.php?option=com_pmform, the forms are listed, but clicking on them gives me the same error. I have also renamed the customer layout folder inside of mytemplate/html to make sure it was not a form compatibility issue.

Adding a new form did not change this, and there are no PHP errors. Uninstalling and re-installing made no difference as well.

Am I missing something? Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #73172 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Upgrading from Payment Form 3.0 to 4.0 error
That sounds strange to me. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check to see what's causing the issue and get it sorted for you?

Regards,

Tuan

• tarik916
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #73176 by tarik916
Replied by tarik916 on topic Upgrading from Payment Form 3.0 to 4.0 error
Done! Thank you!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc