Questions about Payment Form extension

Redirect URL after'successful' MIGS payment

• penguinhead
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #11661 by penguinhead
Redirect URL after'successful' MIGS payment was created by penguinhead
I have looked everywhere, and wondering if there is anyway I can nominate a SPECIFIC URL for the Payment form to redirect the user back to after they have made a successful payment via the MIGS payment gateway?

Ideally, if this doesn't exist it would be great to have a field in the future in the specific form config to specify what page the user should return to after making payment successfully. It would also be good to be able to specify a specific URL to return to after an unsuccessful payment transaction.

Right now though I just need to be able to specify where to return after successful transaction.

mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #11713 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Redirect URL after'successful' MIGS payment
Hi

By default, the extension redirect users back to payment complete page (this page will display thank you message to user) after they complete payment. If you want users to be redirected to a different page, you will need to modify the code alitle :

1. Open the file components/com_pmform/payments/os_migs.php

2. Looks at the code at line 180 :
Code:
$mainframe->redirect('index.php?option=com_pmform&view=complete&id='.$id.'&Itemid='.$Itemid);

Change it to :
Code:
$mainframe->redirect('http://theurlyouwant.com');

Hope this help !

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc