Reminder emails being sent every 5 minutes after update to 2.22.4

• rondellus
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #167889 by rondellus
Hello,

I bought out a business at the beginning of the year, and they had this component installed for their appointment booking feature. If been having trouble with a few things within the component, so I have left almost everything as default the way the former owner had this component configured.

I purchased my own license for this component, months ago, and have updated it with no real problems. However the most recent update seems to has caused a problem with email reminders. Our customers are now receiving email reminders every 5 minutes. This is flooding their inboxes and I do not know how to stop it. I have made no changes to the cron settings either. Can someone please provide a public fix for this? I mention a public fix because it seems that anytime someone posts an issue that needs fixing, they're asked to make a private ticket. Meanwhile, some of us who may have similar issues never learn of how the problem was resolved.

Thank you!

Rondell
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by rondellus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #167890 by Mr. Dam
Hi Rondellus,
Could you please submit new ticket on category OS Services Booking and provide your site credentials. We will check this kind of issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam