Lead Time for Services instead of for Venue

• junwei
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #149732 by junwei
Currently in OSSB, I can set a lead time using 'disable date before' field to set the amount of hours/days before the user can make a booking. But this is for the whole venue instead of at the individual service level. Doing the above, will apply the lead time to all the services in that venue. But what I want is, lead time for the individual services, for example, Service A -> lead time of 2 days, Service B lead time of 5 days.

This means that if the user wants to make a booking for Service A on 20 APR, they can only make that booking on 18 APR. 
This means that if the user wants to make a booking for Service B on 20 APR, they can only make that booking on 15 APR. 

I have found a way of achieving this in OSSB, but it is not optimal. I create a venue for each of the service. Venue A -> Service A, Venue B -> Service B.
So the number of Venues is equals to the number of Services I have, and my website have a lot of services.

Is there a better way of achieving this, where I can put multiple services in a Venue, and still able to adjust the lead time of each individual services inside that venue?

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by junwei.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam