How to Fix Cron Errors?

More
10 years 10 months ago #32707 by Rob
How to Fix Cron Errors? was created by Rob
I'm trying to set up OS Services Booking to send send out automatic reminders, and have configured the Cron job. But it keeps sending me errors.

When I try it this way: Live link: www.rigbysec.com/j25_site/components/com...icesbooking/cron.php

I get this error:
/bin/sh: rigbysec.com/j25_site/components/com_osservicesbooking/cron.php : No such file or directory

And when I try it this way: Real path: /home/content/13/10772713/html/j25_site/components/com_osservicesbooking/cron.php

I get this error:

Set-Cookie: ee92a64647c0e0d6edc2f1bd5de690ef=hp96l6r1th68go074i4a881br5; path=/
Content-type: text/html

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: parse_url(http://) [<a href='function.parse-url'>function.parse-url</a>]: Unable to parse URL in <b>/home/content/13/10772713/html/j25_site/libraries/joomla/string/string.php</b> on line <b>968</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/content/13/10772713/html/j25_site/libraries/joomla/string/string.php</b> on line <b>970</b><br />
Select a.* from #__app_sch_order_items as a inner join #__app_sch_orders as b on b.id = a.order_id where a.start_time <= '1372307401' and b.order_status = 'S' and a.id not in (Select order_item_id from #__app_sch_cron)

My host is GoDaddy, if that makes a difference and I used the Cron Job Manager in my hosting cPanel. Is there a way to work around this and get it working?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #32709 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: How to Fix Cron Errors?
Hi,
In the notification email of cron task, we show the sql query in case we should test the cron task.
Select a.* from #__app_sch_order_items as a inner join #__app_sch_orders as b on b.id = a.order_id where a.start_time <= '1372307401' and b.order_status = 'S' and a.id not in (Select order_item_id from #__app_sch_cron)

And

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/content/13/10772713/html/j25_site/libraries/joomla/string/string.php</b> on line <b>970</b><br />
Above is only php warning is not the error, just warning. It doesn't effect to the cron task function

With the result of cron task that you paste in the topic, i am sure you setup the cron correctly.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 10 months ago #32711 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Re: How to Fix Cron Errors?
Hi Dam,

So what you're saying is that the cron job is working like it's supposed to, and what I'm seeing is just a warning?

Thanks!

More
10 years 10 months ago #32712 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: How to Fix Cron Errors?
Hi Rob,
Yes, i am sure it works like it is supposed to
Regards, :)
Dam

More
10 years 10 months ago #32717 by Rob
Replied by Rob on topic Re: How to Fix Cron Errors?
Great! Thank you!

Moderators: Mr. Dam