All popular questions related to OS Property will be posted here

How to write a link to go directly to page 52 of the catalog?

• Alexei Fedor....
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #131753 by Alexei Fedor....
Hello!
I serve a site with a database of 12500 objects. When they filled the base, they made a mistake.
To fix this error in all real estate, I wrote a bot in the BrowserAutomationStudio program.
But Jay Bot sometimes needs to stop. And after stopping the "bot" need to scroll through the entire directory to the desired object and continue to correct errors.
How to write a link to go directly to the real estate catalog page I need?

for example /administrator/index.php?option=com_osproperty&task=properties_list[98] /* 98 - the page number I need */
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Alexei Fedor.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alexei Fedor....
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #131793 by Alexei Fedor....
And everything turned out to be very simple!
Having read in the browser the HTML header and the referrer in it, I found out what I needed.
To the standard link /administrator/index.php?option=com_osproperty&task=properties_list you need to write
Code:
&open_search_from=0&keyword=&limit=20&agent_type=-1&company_id=&agent_id=&category_id=&pro_type=&country_id=194&state_id=&nbed=&nbath=&nrooms=&state=&state_approval=&request_to_approval=&isfeature=&properties_post=&limitstart=20&option=com_osproperty&task=properties_list&boxchecked=0&filter_order=a.id+desc&filter_order_Dir=

In block &limitstart=20, you need to write the number of the desired page, which is calculated by the
formula = (page number * number of objects on the page) - number of objects on the page
for example 6*20-20 = 100 &limitstart=100
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Alexei Fedor.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan