Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Set fields shown when going to "Manage group members" menu item

  • Peter Batchelor
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #128910 by Peter Batchelor
At present, in my test site, when I click on the "manage group members" menu item I have created, I am only seeing columns for the plan that group members have been added to, and the created date.
How do I add the first name, last name, and email address of each group member?
Thanks, Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #128912 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Peter

Go to Membership Pro -> Custom Fields, click on the field you want to show to edit, set:

- Show on members list to Yes
- Show on group member form to Yes

After that, check it again, it should work as expected

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Batchelor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.