Subscribers List

• tchaya
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #99223 by tchaya
Subscribers List was created by tchaya
For Group Memberships, group admins and group members are currently listed under separate filters in the back end. When I select "Subscriptions", only Group Admins are listed but no group members; when I select "Group Members", members are listed but no admin. It would be nice to have a filter that includes group members and admins in the same list; after all, they are in the same group. I understand the logic of separating them, but I think there should be more flexibility in the filtering.

Also, we should be able to export the results of a filter as an Excel file.

Finally, can you please do something about the "Member List" view and menu item. This feature has not been improved since I started using this component, and I've had to resort to using the EasyProfile member list because it looks nicer and has better filter options. The member list feature should be a core part of this component, so I think you should put in some more time to improve it. I would like to have a module that allows me to filter and display members from all subscription plans. I am managing a website for an association, and this is a very important feature for them. Otherwise, add a plugin to allow me to link data from Membership Pro to EasyProfile or Joomla core profile...I don't want to write a SQL filter, please! :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.