Backend Admin add fields to Subscriber view

• KATHRYN O'GORMAN
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123502 by KATHRYN O'GORMAN
Backend Admin add fields to Subscriber view was created by KATHRYN O'GORMAN
Hello,
When logged in to the backend and I go to the Subscribers list I get a column layout of my subscribers. The final column is an ID, which I assume is their entry in the database table.

If I click on a specific subscriber to view their details, is it possible for me to modify this view to add other fields, such as the ID value?

Are there templates located somewhere in the /administrator folder that I can modify / override?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123503 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Backend Admin add fields to Subscriber view
Hello

1. ID value could not be edited. It's a value use to identify the record and should not be edited

2. Not sure what's the other fields you want to edit? Please explain more details so that I can understand and answer your questions

If you want to look at the code of the file to edit, please look at administrator/components/com_osmembership/view/subscription/tmpl/default.php

Regards,

Tuan

• KATHRYN O'GORMAN
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123513 by KATHRYN O'GORMAN
Replied by KATHRYN O'GORMAN on topic Backend Admin add fields to Subscriber view
Tuan,
Apologies I did not explain, I don't want to modify any fields, especially the ID field! we use the ID as an identifier for the subscriber, so it would be beneficial to have this ID displayed when we view an individual members entry.

Would adding the file you describe to the admin template html folder located here:

/administrator/templates/isis/html/com_osmembership/subscription/default.php

allow me to safely modify the admin view?

Thanks

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #123514 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Backend Admin add fields to Subscriber view
Yes, it's safe to modify code of the file in that location. It won't be lost when you update to future releases of the extension

Tuan