[PayPal Payment] Cancel recurring payment

• Stefan Poensgen
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #114376 by Stefan Poensgen
[PayPal Payment] Cancel recurring payment was created by Stefan Poensgen
This little plugin extends the PayPal plugin to cancel recurring payments.

Allow administrator to cancel recurring subscription from backend
In case you use payment gateway which support cancelling recurring subscription through API Like Stripe, Authorizenet, administrator can now cancel recurring subscription directly from administrator area of the site when viewing subscription detail

After the installation you need to set "support_recurring_subscription" in the Database to 1.
Code:
UPDATE `[PREFIX]_osmembership_plugins` SET `support_recurring_subscription` = '1' WHERE `name` = 'os_paypal_crs';

How to use:
It is necessary to publish the stock paypal plugin and this one. In your plan just add only the new one.
In order to be able to differentiate between both plugins, rename the stock plugin. For example. "PayPal do not add to plan"
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Stefan Poensgen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #124599 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [PayPal Payment] Cancel recurring payment
Update: The plugin needs to be updated abit to work with test mode. I uploaded it here in case someone needs it

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:

More
4 years 1 week ago #133549 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [PayPal Payment] Cancel recurring payment
Hello

Just want to update that this is now integrated into os_paypal payment plugin in Membership Pro core package. In additional with cancel recurring subscription, I will also implement code to make it possible to refund a payment so that admin can refund the payment for a subscription from administrator area of your site.

So no need for using this custom payment plugin anymore

Many thanks Stefan again for sharing the code with us (I did not know that any PayPal business account can use the API before and that was the reason I did not add this into core package)

Tuan