[10-July-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.2 Release

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 1 week ago #167880 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Membership Pro 3.6.2 with the following changes:

1. Added Social Login Integration (for Joomla 4 and Joomla 5)

In this release, we integrate with Akeeba Social Login  to provide social login integration for Membership Pro. If you want to have this option, setup Akeeba Social Login with the social login options you want, then go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, set Show Extra Login Buttons config option to Yes and social login will be available on subscription form of Membership Pro.

2. Improve Categories View

Added menu item parameters to allow choosing which categories to be included/excluded from being displayed (by default, all categories will be displayed when using that menu item type)

3. Improve System - Membership Pro Articles Restriction Plugin

We improved this plugin to allow easier selecting categories/articles which you want to restrict access to subscribers of the plan. If you do not like the new way (because you are already familiar with the old way and do not want to change, edit the plugin, set Setup Method parameter to Default instead of Advanced)

4. Improve Group Membership

We now send notification email to administrators when a group member is added to a group so that administrators know about it.

5. Improve Custom Fields

If you use File custom field type to allow users to upload images while subscribing for your plans, the system will now show thumbnail of the uploaded image on Subscriptions Management screen to allow you easier to view (in case you configured to show that field on Subscriptions Management Screen)

6. Better Integrated With Dark Mode On Joomla 5.1

We made some improvements to make the extension works better with Dark Mode on Joomla 5.1. 

7. General Code Improvements

We spent time to work on code improvement on this release to have better code and ready to use latest Joomla API when we decide to drop support for Joomla 3.

8. Bugs Fix

- Fixed Cyprus VAT Number Validation
- Fixed select user for a subscription does not work on frontend subscriptions management and Joomla 5
- Fixed fatal error when CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_2 constant is not available on some bad PHP installations

We also decided that this is the latest version with new features added for Joomla 3. From future releases, we only focus on improvements for Joomla 4 and Joomla 5. For Joomla 3, we only provide bugs fixes release only, no new features will be added. Joomla 3 has reached end of life from one year ago, so you should update your site to Joomla 4 or better Joomla 5 ASAP.

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to uses these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric Lamy, Alison, jimi, Marck Goran Lorencin, Aragon Christen, Adonay, Johnny, Tiếp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #169031 by Tiếp
I registered an account and paid, however in the download area only shows the version for joomla 4, please upload the latest version for joomla 3!

Thank you!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 3 days ago #169032 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [10-July-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.2 Release
Hi

I sent you latest version for Joomla 3 to your email. If you still haven't received it, please submit a support ticket so that I can send it to you directly from there

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiếp

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #169035 by Tiếp
I have not received the installation file via email, I have created a support request!
Thank you!

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #169036 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [10-July-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.2 Release
Thanks. Sent the package to you via support ticket. If anyone still needs the version for Joomla 3, please submit support ticket, too, and we will send it to you

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 week 2 days ago #169134 by Darren Hickie
Replied by Darren Hickie on topic [10-July-2024] Membership Pro Version 3.6.2 Release
Hi Team,

Since I am still using Joomla 3, I need Membership Pro Version3.6.2. Could you please provide the package file so I can install it on my system?

Thanks and Regards,
Darren

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 week 2 days ago #169135 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Darren

Please go to Support Tickets menu item and submit a support ticket. We will send the package to you via support ticket

Regards,

Ttuan