[21-March-2023] Membership Pro Version 3.3.2 Released

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 week ago #157278 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear customers

Today, I am happy to announce new version of Membership Pro 3.3.2 with the following improvements:

1. Added Subscription Control Plugin

This plugin allows expiring subscription from certain plans when subscription for a plan active and subscribe for certain plans when subscription for that plan expired

2. Improve Members List

Added parameter to allow choosing the plans you want to display members from. Now, you can display members from multiple selected plans you want.

3. Improve Dashboard

Provide more sales statistic information:

- Added Daily Sales Chart to allow seeing daily sales statistic in the last 30 days in a visual chart
- Added Average day (this month) ( the average income per day) and Projection for this month (the estimation in come) for current month statistic data.

4. Added Clean Emails Log Plugin

Enable this plugin will allow the system to delete emails from emails log automatically when these emails are older than certain number of days (90 days by default)

5. Improve Frontend Subscriptions Management

Allow filtering subscriptions base on selected date range.

Please update your site to this latest version of Membership Pro to use these improvements and have these small bugs fixed. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison, Trevor Smith, David Unwin, Tracey Field, Johnny, Ingo Martienssen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 day ago #157390 by Johnny
Hi,

For the 2. Improve Members List, How do I find this option in backend?

Thanks

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 1 day ago #157391 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [21-March-2023] Membership Pro Version 3.3.2 Released
Hello

That's not from backend. That's for display members list on frontend of your site, see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/fronte...display-members-list

Regards,

Tuan

More
1 year 23 hours ago #157394 by Johnny
Hello,

So,what is the meaning of " display members from multiple selected plans"?
Any screen capture to show the page layout?

Thanks

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 23 hours ago #157395 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic [21-March-2023] Membership Pro Version 3.3.2 Released
Did you create a menu item to display members from frontend of your site using Members List menu item type ? If Yes, you will see that menu item parameter

If no, then that new feature is not used for your current usage yet

Tuan

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #157419 by John Willems
Tuan

Thank you for all the work you do on Membership Pro. I really appreciate the effort this time on Dashboard. It really improves my ability to see membership/subscription trends. The revenue projection was a nice touch.

John W

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #157420 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks John. I will continue improving the extension and make it better

Tuan