Deleting Donors

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #978 by rnct
Deleting Donors was created by rnct
I am unable to delete donors under my Donor Management page. It says that the Donor Records are removed but they still show up. Is this a bug/how can this be resolved?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #981 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Deleting Donors
Hi
I am sorry . It is a small bug in the component . You can fix it by :
- Open the file administrator/components/com_jdonation/models/donor.php, look at line 122, change it from :
Code:
$sql = 'DELETE #__jd_donors WHERE cid IN ('.$cids.')';

To :
Code:
$sql = 'DELETE FROM #__jd_donors WHERE cid IN ('.$cids.')';

- You can also login to your account to download the lastest version of the extension and install it again .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1014 by rnct
Replied by rnct on topic Re:Deleting Donors
I downloaded the new version of Joom Donate and still am having trouble deleting donors. I looked at the php code for it and it looks to be correct. Are there any other ways to manage this? (Like if editing all fields to blank would actually delete the donor?) Thank you for your promptness.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1015 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
We are sorry for this issue . We fixed the bug and uploaded the lastest code to server . Please login to your account to download and reinsstall it on your site . This time, it will work properly .

Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1017 by Erica
Replied by Erica on topic Re:Deleting Donors
Hello. I am working with rnct, and we tried downloading the new Joom Donate 1.3 but the component folder was missing from the zip file.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1018 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
I am sorry for lately response . It was night time in our country, so we could not answer you earlier .
You can now download it again . It is added to the folder now . It was removed before because of my mistake . Sorry for any inconvenience !

Regards,
Ossolution Team

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1044 by Erica
Replied by Erica on topic Re:Deleting Donors
We installed the new version of Joom Donate and are able to delete donors now however there is no longer an option to add donors at the donation management screen. This looks to be the only thing missing. Can you release another version with that put back in?

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1045 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
The lastest version include adding new donor manually from back-end feature is now on server . Please login to your account to download it again .
Regards,
Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt