changing the layout/look of donation box and text

• Jen Bero
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2397 by Jen Bero
Is there a way to customize the look of the text and layout of the general donation plug in and the campaigns plug in on my site? They seem to be tied to the style sheet for headings.

Sorry, I am not a web developer person, just the one stuck with maintaining the site. :blush:
Thank you,
FlatH2O
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Jen Bero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2473 by d m
id like to know this also

• Jen Bero
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #2481 by Jen Bero
Hello, is there anyone monitoring the forum?

More
14 years 2 months ago #2482 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:changing the layout/look of donation box and text
Hello . I am sorry for lately response . I am here . Could you let me know your question ?

Thanks,
Tuan

• Jen Bero
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #2483 by Jen Bero
Is there a way to customize the look of the text and layout of the general donation plug in and the campaigns plug in on my site? They seem to be tied to the style sheet for heading.
Thanks

More
14 years 2 months ago #2485 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:changing the layout/look of donation box and text
Hi
To modify the layout of donation form, you need to know css and some html code :

1. If you are using general donation form, you need to modify the file components/com_jdonation/views/donation/default.php
2. If you are using jdform plugin to embed donation form in an article, you will need to modify the file plugins/content/jdform.php .

I am currently developing theme engine so that you can modify the layout much more easier. However, you might have to wait for one week for this new version .

Thanks,
Tuan

• Jen Bero
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #2486 by Jen Bero
Thank you -Tuan
That is helpful.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2545 by blub Fish
admin wrote:

Hi
To modify the layout of donation form, you need to know css and some html code :

1. If you are using general donation form, you need to modify the file components/com_jdonation/views/donation/default.php
2. If you are using jdform plugin to embed donation form in an article, you will need to modify the file plugins/content/jdform.php .

I am currently developing theme engine so that you can modify the layout much more easier. However, you might have to wait for one week for this new version .

Thanks,
Tuan

Unless i didnt look right :side: , i couldnt find the file stated in 1. Been trying to edit that damn form for hours, cant find it and the white text on a yellow background ...... :S

Should I change : \com_jdonation\site\css\style.css ?

example : new.p0wnd.nl:668
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by blub Fish.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2546 by blub Fish
Five seconds after I posted, I found it :

com_jdonation\site\views\donation\tmpl\default.php

:ohmy:

More
14 years 2 months ago #2551 by Jan Boshoff
I have a related question
where is the layout info fo the donation module? I'd like to modify it but I can;t figure out which file has the layout info.
I want to add a paypal icon to the bottom and change the alignment of the donation amount box and the donate button.

Thanks for a cool component, we're launching the site soon so will be able to have some feedback regarding performance and our experience within a week or two..

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt