Spacing of fields on form and Payment options

• Shayna McHugh
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #1766 by Shayna McHugh
Spacing of fields on form and Payment options was created by Shayna McHugh
Hello, I have three questions:

1) The form fields are all squished together. Which file should I edit in order to add more spacing between them? (See attached screenshot).

2) How can I edit the names of the Payment methods so that they say something like Authorize.net (Credit Card) - since our donors may not know that using authorize.net means you are using your credit card.

Or alternatively, is it possible to remove the payment method option entirely from the front end and simply route all donations automatically through Authorize.net?

3) Although I followed the instructions here on how to remove the info icon next to "amount," it is still showing up. Any ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shayna McHugh
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #1769 by Shayna McHugh
Replied by Shayna McHugh on topic Re:Spacing of fields on form and Payment options
Nevermind on issue #2, I have fixed it. Issues 1 and 3 still need help!

More
14 years 5 months ago #1770 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Spacing of fields on form and Payment options
Hi

For #1 : You need to edit the file components/com_jdonation/views/donation/tmpl/default.php . Looking for the line :
Code:
<table width="100%" class="jd_donor_table" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

Change it to
Code:
<table width="100%" class="jd_donor_table" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="5">

(change cellspacing and cellpadding)

For #2 :
You just need to go to back-end of Joom Donation, Translation management function to change the language string .

For #3, Just remove these lines of code :
Code:
<?php if ($this->config->donation_amounts) { echo " ".JHTML::_('tooltip', JText::_('JD_TIP') ,JText::_('JD_DONATION_AMOUNT')); } ?>

Hope this help .

Ossolution Team

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt