Can't Define Display Order of Custom Fields!

More
14 years 8 months ago #1577 by KeFen
Hello,

As a paid customer, I emailed you some questions three days ago, but have never gotten any response from you. I hope that you can give some real customer support here.

First, can you please add address line 2 in the donation form? Now there is only one line text inputbox for address which only is mapping a street address with JomSocial Field and Paypal. We need to add address line 2 (apartment, building, floor etc info) so can send premium, mail, or greeting cards in the future.

At current Jooml Donation, all custom fields go to one section, "additional information" under "donor information". If I put address line 2, salutation, job title, matching company, in honor/memory of, etc fields all together underneath. the form will look odd, not professional.

Another problem is that custom fields can't be displayed in order as defined in admin in donation form.

Can you please improve the software, so that I can create a more professional donation form with some features: freely add and define the display order of custom fields.

Can you add an option, "Permission of publish", which allow the donor decide if show or hide his name on donor rolls.

Please reply my questions in Forum or by email. Thanks for your support in advance.

Regards,
KeFen Zhang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1848 by John Zeiger
Replied by John Zeiger on topic Re:Can't Define Display Order of Custom Fields!
I haven't been able to reach you through email. In your last email on December 8th, you mentioned that a new version of Joom Donation was going to be released that week. And one of the improvements was the addition of address line 2. Do you have a new release date?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1850 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Can't Define Display Order of Custom Fields!
Hi All
I am now working on the new version of the extension with many new nice features . Please be patient and wait for me in 2 or 3 days max . I also planned to purchase a new domain for Joom Donation, so new website for Joom Donation will be built as well .
Thanks ,
Ossolution Team

More
14 years 4 months ago #1867 by John Zeiger
On joomla.org, I noticed an update was released yesterday. Does Joom Donation now include a second address line? What other features and fixes were included

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #1868 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re:Can't Define Display Order of Custom Fields!
Hi
There were many changes, features added.They are :

* Add two more fields into core fields. They are address2 and fax field . Of course , you can choose to show / hide, require/not requires these fields like any other field .
* Registration integration : From this version , you can choose to allow donors to register to your site to become your site members on donation form. If you active this feature from configuration function of Joom Donation, the extension will display username and password textbox for donors to enter to register to the site .
* Add three more custom fields types into Joom Donation : Heading (to group custom fields), Message (display instructions) and MultiSelect list .
* Allow you to override some general config variables for each campaign : Top Donation Form Message , Notification Emails.....
* Allow you to config to show/hide Term and Condition checkbox . Some of you asked me to add this to the extension and I did it :) .
* Allow you to write plugins to extend the funcitonalities of Joom Donation .
* Releases some core plugins : CB Donate Me plugin, JS Donate Me plugin , Donate Author, Docman plugin , .... Please go to www.joomdonaiton.com to see all plugins in the new version .
* Improve functionalities CB Donation plugin and JomSocial Donation history plugin .
* Make language files become one file so that It will be easy to manage and translate .
* Add some new themes to Campaign Thermometer module .

The feature you requested were added and the bug (cannot define the order of custom fields) also fixed as well .

Thanks ,
Ossolution Team
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1871 by John Zeiger
WOW! I look forward to exploring the new features. Keep up the great work!

John Zeiger
ZYGR INsites
website design
www.zygrinsites.com

More
14 years 4 months ago #1873 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thank you :)!
We will keep working with Joom Donation to add more and more features to the extension so that It will be the best donation extension for Joomla (It is the best one already, isn't it :) )

Ossolution Team

More
14 years 4 months ago #1877 by John Zeiger
How do customers who already paid download the update?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1891 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi
If you registered for an account before purchasing the extension , just login to your account and access to your orders menu item to download the new version .
If you haven't registered for an account before purchasing the extension, just register for an account on our site and submit a support ticket with the following information :

1. Transaction ID of your order .
2. The email which you used to purchase the extension .

We will check it and assign the order to your account so that you can download future releases for free .

Thanks ,

Ossolution Team

More
14 years 2 months ago #2443 by Kirk McGinnis
Replied by Kirk McGinnis on topic Re:Can't Define Display Order of Custom Fields!
Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed the latest version of Joom Donation (2.6) and it has this same problem of NOT being able to define display order of the custom fields.

How can I fix this?

Thanks for any help.

Moderators: Mr. DamDũng Nguyễn Việt