Ticket auto reminder

• Thomas
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #155885 by Thomas
Ticket auto reminder was created by Thomas
Hi!

This is a feature request...

We have a plugin called "System - Helpdeskpro Auto Close Ticket". That's great.
Could you add another plugin, maybe called "System - Helpdeskpro Auto Reminder Ticket", please?

What should this plugin do? As it says - it should remind us for an open ticket status.
I think there are two useful types of reminders:

(a) reminder for the customer, if there is an open status that requires the customer to react to the ticket (in the configuration it's the setting "Ticket status when admin/manager add comment")
(b) reminder for the admin/manager/staff, if the ticket is open (maybe the admin/manager/staff forgot the ticket, in this case a reminder would be helpful)

Both reminder types should have the following fields to edit:
- days of reminder
- mail template

For understanding: the respective type of the reminder should only work - per type. That said, the "customer reminder only sends a reminder mail to the customer" and "the admin/manager/staff reminder only sends a reminder mail to admin/manager/staff".

What dou you think?
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Thomas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #155888 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Ticket auto reminder
Honestly, this is something I don't have plan to support. So we will leave your request here, if there are few customers need it, I will consider supporting it in the future

So far, I haven't heard any customer need it, so it is not something I will work on very soon

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc