Managers and Admins

• Sharon Van Muysen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #154679 by Sharon Van Muysen
Managers and Admins was created by Sharon Van Muysen
Hi,

Is it possible within the Helpdesk Pro component to see who is a "manager" or "admin" user? I found the option to select from our user access policy who is a "staff" user but there isn't a similar option to select our "managers" or "admins."

If there isn't an option to select your manager/admin, then which user access policy is the "manager" or "admin?"

Thanks,
Sharon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #154682 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Managers and Admins
Hello Sharon

1. Admin is the user belong to user group which has Configure ACL & Options permission in Helpdesk Pro (basically, Super Users of your site). But of course it could be changed depend on Permission settings

2. In each category, there is a settings called Managers. It allows you to enter username of the users you want to be managers of that category. If someone is a manager of a category, he will be allowed to access and reply to all tickets from that category

Hope my answers are clear to you

Tuan

• Sharon Van Muysen
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #154684 by Sharon Van Muysen
Replied by Sharon Van Muysen on topic Managers and Admins
Thanks for the fast response! I hadn't considering looking at the category options.

Sharon

More
1 year 5 months ago #154685 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Managers and Admins
You're welcome. Please continue using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc