Feature Request/Suggestion

• Chris Knudtson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #23836 by Chris Knudtson
Feature Request/Suggestion was created by Chris Knudtson
- Ability to select the user from a list of registered users when creating a new ticket from the backend (like what was recently implemented in event booking)
- Ability to track time
- front end module that will generate a list of a users tickets (like you have with CB)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #23951 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Feature Request/Suggestion
Thanks Chris for your suggestion. Could you please explain more detail about the idea "Ability to track time" so that I can consider adding support for it in future releases ?

Tuan

• Chris Knudtson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #23954 by Chris Knudtson
Replied by Chris Knudtson on topic Re: Feature Request/Suggestion
You bet...

Basically, I use this component to handle web site update requests for clients. Typically these are minor requests that take about 10 - 30 minutes, but I get a ton of them so I use this component to just keep track of them all. So... when a client sends me a request to make an update on their web site I enter it into Helpdesk Pro with an initial status of NEW. When I get around to starting on the work I change the status to IN PROGRESS. When the work is complete I change it to COMPLETE.

It would just be nice to be able to either a) enter a total amount of time that was spent on the request, or b) have the component calculate the amount of time from when the ticket was IN PROGRESS.

Or, at the very least be able to see the history of status and/or priority changes. Right now it just shows the date created and the last date it was modified but it doesn't indicate what the modification was.

More
11 years 3 months ago #23955 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Feature Request/Suggestion
Thanks Chris. I will consider adding support for this feature in the next release. Give me some time !

Tuan

• Chris Knudtson
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #25105 by Chris Knudtson
Replied by Chris Knudtson on topic Re: Feature Request/Suggestion
I would definitely include a feature to select a username as well. This is a pretty key feature for my needs as I need to be able to group tickets by client.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc