eMail-Workflow

• Rolf Walter
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #161307 by Rolf Walter
eMail-Workflow was created by Rolf Walter
Hi everyone;
where it is possible to inform about the workflow when an email is send out of the system automatically?

In my system the members are sorted by "First name". I want to change it by "Last name". How to do?

With best regards
Rolf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #161314 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic eMail-Workflow
Hi Rolf

Could you please give me more information: What email you are talking about ?

Tuan

• Rolf Walter
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #161376 by Rolf Walter
Replied by Rolf Walter on topic eMail-Workflow
Hello Tuan an many thanks for answering so fast.

It's necessary to know which eMail text will be send automatically to our customers.
We noticed that each customer get an email although in the basic installation of events and in the detail-installation of each event the email-switch is disabled.

By manually change the state of the customer we now we have fear to generate an eMail which is undesirable and also undesirable.

Please send us the workflow which email the system is generation on every action we make in your app.

With best regards
Rolf Walter

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #161377 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
That's quite hard for me to give you the answer because there are many emails in the system. Basically, the email messages is get with priority in following order:

1. Messages inside event

This has highest priority. If certain message is setup inside the event, it will be used

2. Message inside category

This has second priority. If the message is not setup inside the event but setup inside the category, it will be used

3. Global Messages

If no message is setup in event and category, then the global email messages (configured in Events Booking -> Emails & Messages) will be used.

To find certain message to edit, go to Events Booking -> Emails & Messages, enter some string from that message into the search box to search for that message and edit it

Hope the answer is helpful

Tuan

• Rolf Walter
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #161495 by Rolf Walter
Replied by Rolf Walter on topic eMail-Workflow
First at all thanks for your reply.
I'm heavilly desperated and i don't understand the sense of your workflow!

If I generally don't want to send emails, it should be enough to set the switch to "off" in the basic settings.
In the current setting, the switch has to be set EVERYWHERE for every single event (and it still doesn't work). Please have a look onto the attachments.

With best regards
Rolf Walter

Attachments:

More
6 months 1 week ago #161498 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Rolf

If you want to switch off certain email, just go to Events Booking -> Emails & Messages, empty the subject of that email and the email won't be sent anymore

Tuan