Issues

• cloudfree
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #9567 by cloudfree
Issues was created by cloudfree
I have several question
1. Im selling tickets for a baby pool so when someone on the front end creates a pool I want to remove the location
2.remove the ability to allow group registration
3.on billing information i want anevent creater to choose to show or hide things like baby's weight ,hair color , eye color,foor size etc.
4.description boxes dont work in chrome is that going to be fixed soon?

thanks again
Tom

also to see what im talking about logon to my website as
www.thebabybettingsite.com
login
demo@demo.com
pass
demo17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #9596 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Issues
Hi

1. Im selling tickets for a baby pool so when someone on the front end creates a pool I want to remove the location

=> In this case, you will need to edit the code yourself. Open the file components/com_eventbooking/views/event/tmpl/form.php, find the code below and remove it :

<tr>
<td class="key"><?php echo JText::_('Location') ; ?></td>
<td>
<?php echo $this->lists ; ?>
</td>
</tr>

2. Remove the ability to allow group registration

=> When you create / edit an event, set Registration Type property to Only Individual Registration and It will disable group registration .

3.on billing information i want anevent creater to choose to show or hide things like baby's weight ,hair color , eye color,foor size etc

=> Unfortunately, events creater cannot choose to show / hide these fields from front-end. They can only choose to show/hide core fields (first name, lastname....). For the custom fields you created, events creators cannot change the setting. Administrator is the only one person can do this via Custom Fields management function from back-end .

4.description boxes dont work in chrome is that going to be fixed soon?

=> There is some javascript conflicts between the code to generate tabs and the code in editors (they are Joomla core code) and had not fixed yet . I will try to do some more research and will update you when I found a solution .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc