Discount Amount Listed in the .CSV File?

• wongacp
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #9285 by wongacp
Is it possible for the discount amount (be it early bird and/or coupon) be listed in the .cvs file together with the rest of the registration information? I noticed that the coupon code or amount do not appear in the .cvs file. Any advice would be most appreciated. Thanks so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #9289 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Discount Amount Listed in the .CSV File?
Hi

The discount amount is stored in a field in t0r4j_eb_registrants table in a field called discount_amount, so it can be added to the csv export easily. If you know PHP / Joomla code, please open the file administrator/components/com_eventbooking/controller.php, looks at csv_export method and modify it to include the information .

If you could not modify it yourself, please submit a support ticket contains adminisrator and FTP account of your site so that I can modify it for you .

Regards,

Tuan

• wongacp
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #9314 by wongacp
Replied by wongacp on topic Re: Discount Amount Listed in the .CSV File?
Thanks so much for the instructions, Tuan. I had to also alter the csv_export_group_member() method before it worked. Thank you for your help.

While still on the same topic. Is it possible for us to list the coupon code as well? This will allow us to see which coupons our registrants are using. Any advice would be most appreciated. Thanks.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #9321 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Thanks so much for the instructions, Tuan. I had to also alter the csv_export_group_member() method before it worked. Thank you for your help.

=> Ah, I see . You set Include Group Members in CSV export config option to Yes, so the method need to be modified is csv_export_group_member(), not csv_export() like I said .

While still on the same topic. Is it possible for us to list the coupon code as well? This will allow us to see which coupons our registrants are using. Any advice would be most appreciated. Thanks.

=> Unfortunately, in the current version, the extension doesn't store coupon code (only discount is stored), so we could not include coupon code in the exported data .

Regards,

Tuan

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #9340 by ottomek
Replied by ottomek on topic Re: Discount Amount Listed in the .CSV File?

The discount amount is stored in a field in t0r4j_eb_registrants table in a field called discount_amount, so it can be added to the csv export easily. If you know PHP / Joomla code, please open the file administrator/components/com_eventbooking/controller.php, looks at csv_export method and modify it to include the information .

I searched at the location above and did a search of the entire com_eventbooking folder and did not find the text 'csv_export' anywhere.

I have event booking 1.3.3

Please advise where I can find this code to alter.
thanks,
John

• wongacp
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #9341 by wongacp
Thanks Tuan. I hope this feature could be included in your later version. Thanks so much for your help!

• wongacp
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #9342 by wongacp
Hey John,

com_eventbooking can be found in two locations. Did you look at the component that is stored under administrator?

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #9354 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi John

As I said, the code is located in the file administrator/components/com_eventbooking/controller.php, so just check that file and you will see the code

Regards,

Tuan

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #9404 by ottomek
Replied by ottomek on topic Re: Discount Amount Listed in the .CSV File?
Tuan,

Sorry this was my mistake, I wasn't looking in the administrator folder. I found it and got the discount amount added to the .csv.

Thank you.
John

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc