Tables do not exist...?

More
13 years 2 months ago #7550 by Ralph
Tables do not exist...? was created by Ralph
Hi,

I am new to the Event Booking Component; the installation seems straight forward enough, but I am getting some problems when I try to create Categories.

Categories seem to be required when setting up new events, so I'm sure the error is significant.

Basically, when I turn on debug mode for my site administrator I see that the tables '<mysiteDatabase>.t0r4j_eb_configs' doesn't exist... and the same will be shown when selecting Categories, etc...

Looking at my PHPMyAdmin pannel, the tables are definitely not there.

So, I assumed the installation (even though I saw no errors or warnings) went fine; and I decided to uninstall all components, modules, and plugins and try again. This didn't work either, so I tried re-downloading the zip file from my "order history" rather than use the file sent to me by email. Again, this does not work...

So, does anyone have any ideas why or how to get the "events booking" database built? is this a separate step? if so, where are the installation files for the database?

Thanks,

Ralph G.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7551 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Tables do not exist...?
Hi Ralph

It seems something special with your site and the database tables were not created during installation process. Please submit a support tickets contains administrator account of your site so that I can check and create these tables for you .

Thanks,

Tuan

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #7552 by Ralph
Replied by Ralph on topic Re: Tables do not exist...?
I can do this, but is it possible to get the tables (SQL) zipped so I can place the tables in the mySQL database?

I have options available to manually create the tables; if not to many fields... if you can provide all manual creation information (number, type, and size of fields... etc...) OR I can import empty tables...

Thanks,

RG
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Ralph.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7553 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Tables do not exist...?
Hi Ralph

Please get the 3 sql files in this zip file and import them into database . You need to import the file install.eventbooking.sql first, then the two other sql files .

After that, try to re-install the extension and all will works well (I asked you to re-install the extension because there are some database structure altered during installation process, so re-install will help us make sure we are having latest verison of database schema) .

Thanks,

Tuan

Attachment sql.zip not found

Attachments:

More
13 years 2 months ago #7575 by Ralph
Replied by Ralph on topic Re: Tables do not exist...?
Thanks, this worked great!

I did have a problem when I tried to "Insert" into the tables, based on the extra two SQL Files... So, I thought to try it without the "Insert" SQL and it looks like I am working fine.

Thanks again.

Ralph G.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc