How to make Fields Assignment Available to an Event?

• LAC Webadmin
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #149271 by LAC Webadmin
Hello Tuan,

I am playing with the Field Assignment plugin and I can see it in the frontend when editing an event but all of the default custom fields are disabled. How do I make it available to any events?

Also Tuan, if I may request, can you fix the HTML container or wrapper for the fields assignment plugin. If you look at it is has bootstrap 2 class like span2 or row-fluid. Also, if you can remove the [1] index numbers in the label. I don't know what is the purpose of that number.
Request: Can you wrap the field label inside a span tag? For example:

Code:
<label class="checkbox">    <input type="checkbox" class="form-check-input" value="1" name="registration_form_fields" disabled="" checked="">    <span>Field Label</span> </label>

Thanks,
Jackson

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by LAC Webadmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #149280 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to make Fields Assignment Available to an Event?
Thanks. Please install this updated plugin and the class won't be hardcoded anymore

For other fields which could be selected at the moment, it is because these fields are assigned to All Events. Edit these fields, set Field Assignment to All Selected Events and it will be selectable from there

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:

• LAC Webadmin
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 years 2 months ago #149303 by LAC Webadmin
Replied by LAC Webadmin on topic How to make Fields Assignment Available to an Event?
Hi Tuan,

Wow! Thanks for the quick fix.

FYI, I think you miss to change to the css selector for fields that are assigned to an event/s.

Anyhow, I have an idea on the UI for this plugin. I'll make the modification then I'll show it to you. I think it would make a lot more sense rather than just listing it in 4 columns. I think it would look better in table layout rather than grid. I love this feature since I can just let the event creator manage their event registration by themselves without me creating the form for them.

I am trying to make the edit/add form as simple as it can be and more pleasing for end user or event creator.

Thanks,
Jackson

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc