Destination Email Address for All Admin Emails

• Bradley
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #144450 by Bradley
Hi there.

This might be a silly question but I have checked through the backend and through the forum as well and still looking how to proceed. What I am trying to do is change the destination email address for all admin emails that Event Bookings sends out (e.g the registration admin email, the email admin receives when a booking is cancelled) to a different email address. Currently all admin emails are going to the email address that we use to send all site emails from.

Does anyone know when I can find the place to change the email address that all admin email go to?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #144462 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Destination Email Address for All Admin Emails
Hello

1. Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, there is a config option called Notification Emails. Change the emails from there to the emails you want to receive notification

2. However, in some case, you might enter Notification Emails inside each event. So for this, please edit the event, look at Advanced Settings tab, find Notification Emails setting. If you enter some emails there, better empty it so that the Notification Emails in Configuration will be used

Regards,

Tuan

• Bradley
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #144584 by Bradley
Dear Tuan

Great, thanks for this!

More
2 years 9 months ago #144586 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Destination Email Address for All Admin Emails
You're welcome. Please continue setting up and using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Regards,

Tuan

More
2 years 5 months ago #146935 by Alison
I have tried to set up notification emails from inside the event using 3 email addresses (separated by comma) but it is not working - what am I doing wrong?

example: email1@email.com,email2@email.com,email3@email.com

More
2 years 5 months ago #146936 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
The setup looks OK for me. Exactly what is not working? Could you please give us more information?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc