Resending reminder email on moving registration to a different event

• Roger Clarke
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #141035 by Roger Clarke
Hi,
With the current covid situation, one of my clients is finding that many registrations have to be moved to different events after the first reminder email containing the joining instructions has been sent, either because he has to cancel the event and move all the regsitrants to a later date due to changing lockdown restrictions or because the registrant has to postpone to a later date due to self-isolating.

The problem is that the database has marked the registration record as reminder sent, and that means that the registrant doesn't then get a reminder email for their new event. That means I have to edit the database to reset the indicator. Is there some way that either that indicator could be automatically reset on moving a registrant to a different event, or the administrator can reset the indicator?
Thanks,
Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #141046 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Roger

As of right now, it is not possible. But I will think about this case and try to find a solution for it. It makes sense to reset reminder status when the registrant is moved to new event

Tuan

More
3 years 2 months ago #141726 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Roger

Just want to update that this is now working properly in latest version of Events Booking (3.14.1)

Please update your site to this latest version and you won't have to worry about it anymore

Regards,

Tuan

• Roger Clarke
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 2 months ago #141741 by Roger Clarke
Hi Tuan,
That is absolutely fantastic! I've just given it a quick test and it works perfectly. This will save me and my client so much time!
Regards,
Roger

More
3 years 2 months ago #141759 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Happy to hear that the simple change helps saving your time :)

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc