Filter registrants by custom field

• Simon Tavner
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #128877 by Simon Tavner
Filter registrants by custom field was created by Simon Tavner
Hi,

I'm setting-up Event Booking to use for a race entry, I've created an additional question as a custom field which give registrants the option buying a t-shirt when the register, this then increases the entry price.
However, when I look at my test entrants, the only way I can see if they've opted to buy a t-shirt is to select each one individually and check check their entry. I have MySQL Workbench connected to the database and even when interrogating the entries I cannot see whether they have selected this option.
Could you please tell me if it's possible to filter by custom fields in the Joomla interface and where in the SQL tables can I find this info? I would have thought it would have been in the eb_registrants table, but it would appear that it is not.

Many thanks,
Simon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #128882 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Filter registrants by custom field
Hi Simon

Edit the field, set Filterable parameter to Yes

Then when you access to Registrants Management, you can filter for registration records base on the option of the field

Tuan

• Simon Tavner
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #128884 by Simon Tavner
Replied by Simon Tavner on topic Filter registrants by custom field
That's great, thanks Tuan. Can you tell me which table contains this data? I use My SQL Workbench quite a lot and it would be really useful to extract this info.

More
4 years 6 months ago #128885 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Simon

The data for custom fields created by yourself will be stored in #__eb_field_values table

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon Tavner

More
3 years 7 months ago #138009 by Joseph V Sirois
Replied by Joseph V Sirois on topic Filter registrants by custom field
Tuan

Having issue with filterable option where some long and multiword field items in radio type are not found in registrants view. Short data items 2 or 3 words are found.

Is there any limitations on field selection values? Such values as special characters or length of item?

More
3 years 7 months ago #138019 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

We use text field type to store the values, so I don't think we have any limitation like that

When you edit the registration record, do you see the system correctly populating the selected value for the option?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc