Alter Authorize.net payment plugin

• sue1221
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4650 by sue1221
Alter Authorize.net payment plugin was created by sue1221
I am trying to setup event payment using First Pay (not FirstData). They use the Authorize. net setup except for a couple things that need to be changed. If it is ok with you, I'd like to make the changes myself and was hoping you could tell me where to find the information.

Thank you,
Sue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4654 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Alter Authorize.net payment plugin
Hi Sue

First of all, feel free to modify the plugin to makes it works like you want. There are some notes about writing / modifing a new payment plugin :

1. The merchant parametters are defined in a xml file. The name of the xml file is the same with the name of the payment plugin (for example, you will see that for authorize.net, we have two files : os_authnet.php and os_authnet.xml .

2. There is a method in the plugin called processPayment . This method has two parametter, the registration record ($row) and the data posted via POST request from confirmation page ($data) . This function will connect to the payment gateway to process payment . If the payment success, redirect users to complete view . If payment failed, store the reason in SESSION and redirect user to failure message .

3. Need to store transaction ID, set published = 1, send emails in case the payment success . To send mail to administrator and registrants, you can simply use the helper function EventsBookingHelper:sendEMails($row, $config) .

Please let me know if you need more help from me . I am happy to guide you .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc