List view modifications

• random5
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #27506 by random5
List view modifications was created by random5
Hey, I now have successfully set up my booking system to my site and it's almost the way I like. However, the list view looks like crap compared to the example on this site. Excerpt from the code:
Code:
<h1 class="eb_title">Ilmoittautuneet</h1> <table class="table table-striped table-bordered table-condensed"> <thead> <tr> <th width="5"> NUM </th> <th> Etunimi </th> <th> Sukunimi </th> <th> Ryhmän koko </th> <th> Ilmoittautumispäivämäärä </th> <th> </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr> <td> 1 </td> <td> Super </td> <td> User </td> <td> 1 </td> <td> 21.03.2013 </td> ....

I have been trying to locate this class "table table-striped table-bordered table-condensed" in css but I haven't found it yet. Where can I modify the "th width"? This way I could create more space between the rows and columns as at the moment there is literally no space what so ever. Photo attached.

Then I have also tried to insert on custom field into this list view. The custom field is operating well in the form, but it simply won't show up in the list view event if I add it in the advance settings of the respective event.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by random5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #27544 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: List view modifications
Hi

The classes you mentioned is located in twitter bootstrap css. I think you can simply go to Events Booking->Configuration, find the config option "Load bootstrap CSS in the front-end", set it to Yes . After that, look at it again and it should look OK .

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: random5

• random5
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #27551 by random5
Replied by random5 on topic Re: List view modifications
Thanks Tuan, this works like a charm!

However, I still have not been able to bring this one custom field into the list view. Could you give me some advice?

More
11 years 1 month ago #27552 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Custom field for events ? or custom fields for registrants ? Could you please make a screenshot of the page you are talking about ?

Tuan

• random5
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #27553 by random5
I would like the following form custom field to appear on the list view so that participants could see what their friends etc have chosen.
Attachments:

More
11 years 1 month ago #27558 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You can try to go to back-end of your site, try to edit the event. Look at Advanced Settings tab, you will see a field called Custom Field IDs. You can simply enter ID of the custom field you want to display into that field and it should be displayed properly.

Please give it a try.

Tuan

• random5
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #27564 by random5

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: You can try to go to back-end of your site, try to edit the event. Look at Advanced Settings tab, you will see a field called Custom Field IDs. You can simply enter ID of the custom field you want to display into that field and it should be displayed properly.

Please give it a try.

Tuan

I have done that already, but it's just not showing up. :( Photo attached.
Attachments:

More
11 years 1 month ago #27642 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
You need to enter ID of the custom field, not the name of custom field. ID is a numeric, like 1,2 ,3 ,4 ,5....

Please try that and it should work.

Tuan

• random5
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #27673 by random5
Thanks Tuan, now it works! It seems that ID got lost somewhere in translation as in my system it says NUM instead of ID. But anyway, now it's ok!

One more question: how can I alter the order of different form items? I have made one custom field that is automatically placed last in the form. Where could I move it higher?

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc