Different color for different event category

• arturob
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15687 by arturob
Hi Tuan, what is happening on this feature? You had said many months ago that this was going to be included in the next major release which was supposed to be only a few weeks away. I know a number of people are looking for this feature so can you please give a timeframe that you can realistically meet. BTW - in general I have nothing but good things to say about Event Booking and your support of the product it just seems like this issue keeps falling between the cracks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15696 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Different color for different event category
Hi arturob

As you can see, I maintain several products (working to improve them from time to time), not only Event Booking, so sometime, the features is added to the extension alitle late. But as I promised, I will add it to the extension very soon. Lately in 2 weeks from now, you will have it ready in the extension .

Regards,

Tuan

More
11 years 11 months ago #15844 by jbty1
That sounds like a great new feature. I will also look forward to it.

Thanks

More
11 years 11 months ago #15853 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Different color for different event category
The feature is now available in latest version of the extension. If you want to have this feature, you will need to upgrade to latest version and then add some css code into the css file (components/com_eventbooking/assets/css/style.css). Basically, for each category, you can use a css class eb_calendar_category_{ID_OF_CATEGORY} . For example, if you want to add color for events with id = 1, you can use the css code below :

eb_calendar_category_1 {
background-color : CODE_OF_COLOR_YOU_WANT ;
}

So as you see, you will need to know css to do that .

Tuan

• arturob
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15969 by arturob
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for finally getting around to this Tuan, a couple of points - can you give examples of the exact form the color information needs to be in and can you email me a link to the latest version so I can download it - I dont see a link to the new version anywhere

All the best

Peter

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc