Applying multiple filters for event display

• Allen Keele
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 6 months ago #153913 by Allen Keele
Applying multiple filters for event display was created by Allen Keele
We have a large amount of events (over 170), and we need more advanced filtering for display. Currently, it seems we can either filter on category (subject matter), OR location - but not at the same time. Filtering in a customer-selected specified date range or price range does not seem possible at all.

Moreover, categories and locations can only be filtered by a single category or location - not multiple selection concurrently.

For example, what if a customer wants to display a category across two locations at the same time? How is this possible?

What if a customer wants to display a category in a particular location? How is this possible?

What if a customer wants to display a category in a particular location in the month of May? How is this possible?

If the customer has budget constraints, how can the customer search by price? How is this possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #157573 by LMKweb
Replied by LMKweb on topic Applying multiple filters for event display
I will second a request for a more robust filter/search. I was going to request custom development for this particular feature anyway.

My specific request would be to multi-select the category, either via drop-down multi-select, or by having a primary and secondary category search.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc