Video subscription using Private Youtube videos

• Johan Boshoff
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #27002 by Johan Boshoff
I have a website that uses exercise videos (updated weekly) for subscription plans. Basically like an online gym. I want to use this component for the subscription plans, but I really wish someone could build a plugin where I can link Youtube private videos to the subscription plans.

For example. I have 3 or 4 different playlists on YouTube and all videos in each playlist is set as Private so that it does not allow public access. I want an option in Membership Pro to link a subscription plan to my YouTube account and set the playlist for each subscription so that based on the subscription, all the videos in that playlist is available when you have an active subscription.

In addition to the above, I would like to have an option in the back-end to view the number of hits each user has on each video. This is mainly to do a checkup if people give out their logins and abuse the system.

I am willing to pay for this extra plugin. Please let me know if this is possible and how much this would cost.

I need this rather urgently please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc