Just finish updated my overrides in EBooking & Ebooking itself 2 small bugs ?

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #149561 by Patrick Toulze
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Patrick Toulze. Reason: SOLVED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #149581 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Could cause by something wrong with the override you made. If something is not working, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account and explain what we need to do to see the error

We will then check to see what's wrong and guide you to correct it

Tuan

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #149585 by Patrick Toulze
Thanks you so much Tuan. I will send the keys after that post

The original working override (before updating) was (starting on line 116)

Below your original 116 line (before updating (New version is on line 92) follow by my old override
Code:
     <form method="post" name="adminForm" id="adminForm" action="<?php echo $url; ?>" autocomplete="off" class="<?php echo $formHorizontalClass; ?>" enctype="multipart/form-data">       <?php /*?>GRAF override put Date Top Registration Form<?php */?>  <div class="register-date-container">       <div class="left-div-text"> <strong> <?php echo JText::_('EB_EVENT_DATE'); ?> :</strong></div>      <div class="right-div-date">  <?php if (!empty($replaces['event_date'])) {     echo $replaces['event_date']; } ?>         </div>      </div> <?php /*?>END GRAF put Date Top Registration Form<?php */?> <?php /*?>GRAF override put Location Top Registration Form<?php */?>  <div class="register-location-container">       <div class="left-div-text"> <strong> <?php echo JText::_('EB_LOCATION'); ?> :</strong></div>      <div class="right-div-location">      <?php if (!empty($replaces['location_name'])) {     echo $replaces['location_name']; }     ?>         </div>      </div> <?php /*?>END GRAF put Location Top Registration Form<?php */?>

• After updating, this code no longer work. I look at your new code and try to bring the same element taking examples on the new code without success
• I just need the PHP Calls that will work to bring the date and location in   register > default.php

——————————————————————————————————————————
The website is only a live test of what I’m working on now that I can replace in minutes
The only test event with possibility of inscription is
—>  efoilsurf.graf-test.ca/index.php/reserve...-des-brise-2021-1-fr
Registration page —>  efoilsurf.graf-test.ca/index.php/reserve...ividual-registration

——————————————————————————————————————————
SUGGESTION

I think at this point of the booking process these 2 pieces of informations (Date & Location) are primordial for the user to confirm is booking the right event

Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Patrick Toulze.

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 1 month ago #149607 by Patrick Toulze
Thanks for the great support. . As Tuan explain No need of complicated override to make this work!

I add directly on top of the registration form the date & location of event simply by going to EBooking > Email & Messages and edit the “Registration Form Message” with the appropriate tags.
Date de l'événement :  [EVENT_END_DATE]
Lieu : [LOCATION]

One last problem, my english version refuse to save anything new?
— When I press “Save” nothing that was added stay...

More
2 years 1 month ago #149609 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
No clue why it could not be saved. Could you please tell me the message item I need to edit to see the issue?

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 1 month ago #149615 by Patrick Toulze
It happen on ALL Messages, but just on my Local Mamp Master Website,

Work perfectly on the live clone website you went in today?

This what I did:

• I backup the live working clone website and download it
• I upload my (buggy) Local Master copy on the same live environment and it does the same bug (they are clones)???????
• On it, I try to reinstall eBooking, fix the database, nothing work, same bug...

I see no PHP or others logs errors and no console errors when entering eBooking  messages, but the formatting is wrong (no tabs with the translation) the english (second language) appear mixed with the french. French edition work but not the english????

This is the same administration login infos that I give you earlier to go in.

Me, I will install the download working copy locally and wait for you to see the problem for yourself.
After, I will reinstall an earlier working backup of the master or use the download copy

More
2 years 1 month ago #149621 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Could you please first download latest package from My Downloads section and upgrade it to the site which is having the issue first?

Maybe that bug was fixed recently?

Tuan

• Patrick Toulze
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 1 month ago #149637 by Patrick Toulze
Forget that,

It’s really weird. In 20 years, I never see something like that. It make no sens. I try everything, really everything to repair it.
I restart with a working backup.

I will update the live test site today with a working eBooking.

Thank You Tuan!

More
2 years 1 month ago #149638 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK Patrick. If you have any questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Regards,

Tuan