Today, I am happy to announce new version of Events Booking 3.17.4. Below are the changes in this version:
1. Improve Deposit Feature
Added a new setting to each event called Deposit Until Date. It allows you to set a date which deposit is still allowed. After that date, deposit payment option is not available anymore and registrants will have to pay in full while registering for that event
2. Improve Weekly Calendar Layout
If you use use event custom fields, you can now display value of these custom fields in weekly calendar layout by adding these custom fields into short description of the event using syntax [NAME_OF_FIELD_IN_UPPERCASE]
3. Support Hours In SMS Reminder
SMS reminder is now allows you to send reminder X hours before/after event date, same with reminder emails (before, we only supports Days for SMS reminder)
4. Drop ACYMailing 5 Plugin
We now dropped the plugin which integrates with ACYMailing 5 for new installation. We only support ACYMailing 7+ for now. It was dropped by ACYMailing team from long time ago. Dropping support for this plugin will prevent error if customers enable both plugins by mistake. For existing Events Booking installation, the plugin is still there, so if you still use ACYMailing 5, you are still fine.
5. Bugs Fixed: - Fixed not all event data is copied from main event to copied event while using Save as Copy from frontend
- Fixed fatal error while sending ICS file in registration emails on multilingual website
- Fixed fatal error on weekly calendar layout on PHP 8
- Fixed equal validation rule on (for email field) when using ticket types with collect members information (only happens if you setup this rule for your custom field)
- Send certificate email is now logged (if configured) like other emails
- Added code to prevent Content - Events Booking Stip EasyImage from run on Joomla 4 (it depends on a third party plugin which is not compatible with J4 yet)
Please update your site to latest version of Events Booking to use these improvements and bugs fixes. Thanks for continue using our products and support our development
Last edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OTWD, Alison, David Unwin, Frank K.
There was no 3.17.3. Short after updating download package to 3.17.3 to server, I found a small mistake in the code, so I fixed it and changed the version number to 3.17.4 so that if someone updated before during that short time, they will be noticed and can update to 3.17.4 to avoid that bug
Hope it is clear !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bas van Kollenburg
I don't think this is a new bug. Look like that is the email sent when someone cancel their registration? If you submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site, I will be happy to check it on tomorrow and tell you the reason as it is late now in my country
Usually, there are small changes I made directly to the package without releasing new version. So far, the changes (compare to 3.17.4 includes):
- Adding categories columns layout: To allow display categories in columns layout format
- Added a new parameter to categories view to allow hiding sub-categories text (in case that category has sub-categories displayed)
- Fixed a type prevents Events Booking from showing new version notification on dashboard (for Joomla 4)
- Fixed Container with setting in custom fields not working for UIKIT
- Added current time to checkin registrants URL request to avoid caching (for build-in QR CODE scanner)
You can update to that latest package. It's a bit better, but you are still fine without updating. There should be more features added before I release new version