Offline Option Is hackable and Resize Images Missing

• charles
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #126275 by charles
I had my site offline and while Eshop Frontpage didn't show, the Eshop Modules we had on the page did shows and this is how we was able to hack into our own website. I am not going to go into details on the hack. But when you click on a product in the Eshop Module you are redirected to the product page and from there you can go to the next product one by one. In the Menu Area we have the Eshop Offline Option selected!

Please review image.

Second problem
When updating Eshop anytime the update stop you are no longer able to create resize images. Can you please add an option that would allow the enduser to recreate their Product, Manufacturer. and Catalog images with a click. When this happen the no image will show even when you have uploaded the product image earlier.

Third Problem
Cart doesn't remove products from the cart. Even when it say it has removed the product. As you can see we have 6300 items in our cart which is crazy and you need to fit eshop...

I do hope you take the time to fit the bugs that still seem to be present in Eshop after more than 7 updates.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by charles.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong