Manually Process Payments

• Jonathan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76146 by Jonathan
Manually Process Payments was created by Jonathan
Hello,

I'm working on a new site using EShop and need to know if the following is possible.

After the customer completes the checkout process (to include entering payment information using the Stripe plugin), can the order go into a queue until someone manually processes it? EShop would need to store the payment information until the order is fulfilled, allowing the shop owner to process the payment via a button click on the backend.

So, the timeline of events would be as follows:

1. Customer places order
2. Order information is stored in EShop backend until shop owner reviews it.
3. Shop owner confirms item is instock, and if so, clicks button to process payment and complete order.
4. If order is not in stock, shop owner waits to process order until stock is available.
5. Once processed, confirmation is sent to customer.

Thank you very much for the help, and please advise!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #76382 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Manually Process Payments
Hello Jonathan,

I am sorry but this is impossible. If customer use Stripe Payment plugin, then only customer can checkout, make payment and complete order.

EShop has the feature to only allow customers to checkout products when product is in stock. So you can use this feature.

By the way, have you purchased a new license of EShop for this your new site yet?

Sincerely, Giang

• Jonathan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76410 by Jonathan
Replied by Jonathan on topic Manually Process Payments
Giang,

I haven't purchased a license for this site yet, as I'm still determining which shopping cart would be the best to use.

Unless I can find a way to integrate EShop with the client's Point of Sale Software to automatically track inventory, the ability to manually process transactions is a must.

How expensive/difficult would it be to initiate a two-way connection between EShop's database and the client Point of Sale database?

Thank you,

Jonathan

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #76527 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Manually Process Payments
Hello Jonathan,

I am sorry but I am not available to do the customization to integrate EShop with the your client Point of Sales database. I am afraid that you must find another extension to meet your requirement or at least find someone else to develop that custom feature for EShop.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong