Customer notification email delivery problem

• DAMENO
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #73628 by DAMENO
Hi

When I make an order (on the site I'm building) I get two emails, one for admin and one for customer.
Now, the problem is that no matter which email I put in order form, customer notification email is always sent to same email address, my gmail.
I.E., if two different emails are entered in two different orders, customer notification email will always be sent to my gmail address.
I don't know/remember what have I done that EShop behaves in this way but I cannot figure how to fix this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #73635 by Edward
Curious about the solution for this. At my site, emails when a customer ordered something, stopped. It worked before and now, since a few weeks, don't get email anymore. Ask a question functionality is working, so site can email.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #73644 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Customer notification email delivery problem
Hello Dama and Edward,

Please make sure that you guys are using the latest version of EShop and test again. If you still have the problem, please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the site information so I can help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

• DAMENO
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #73882 by DAMENO
I was using 1.4.3 version when this problem occurred and didn't disappear after upgrading to 1.4.4.
These days I'll finish English version of the site and submit a ticket so that you can test it easily.

Greeting

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #73959 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Customer notification email delivery problem
OK Dama!

Once you submit ticket, I will help you to check.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong