Category Price Change/Adjustment

• Jonathan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #70600 by Jonathan
Category Price Change/Adjustment was created by Jonathan
I've looked and can't find this anywhere, so I hope I'm not re-asking a question that's already been addressed, but...

Is there anyway to adjust a category's price? I've got dozens of item in a specific category and don't want to adjust the price for each of them.

I wasn't sure if there was a way to do this (possibly via a coupon or voucher?). I don't want the customer to have to enter a code, so the coupon would have to apply automatically, and ideally, the new price would be reflected on the item page.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #70635 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Category Price Change/Adjustment
Hello Jonathan,

So sound like you want to have the ability to add the discounted to the products on your store automatically, right? You will go to the back-end to enter the % discounted, then choose products/categories to apply to, then the price will be reflected to that chosen product/categories on the front-end side automatically, correct?

Sincerely, Giang

• Jonathan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #70673 by Jonathan
Replied by Jonathan on topic Category Price Change/Adjustment
Giang,

This is correct. I can't see anywhere to apply a discount at the category level, only to individual products.

Thanks again!

Jonathan

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #70707 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Jonathan,

You are right. So there is no option to add coupon per category now. If you would like to have, I will consider to add it as a custom work.

Sincerely, Giang

More
8 years 3 months ago #74758 by Michael J. Panessa
Replied by Michael J. Panessa on topic Category Price Change/Adjustment
I am looking to have a discount applied to a purchase when more than one product is purchased across a category for instance customer buys product A and product B which both belong to category 5 when the system see that the customer is buying multiple different products in a category it applies the discount per product. Is this possible? My client had it in their old shopping cart which we are now replacing with EShop.

Thank you

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #74861 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Michael,

EShop only has the feature to have discount for a product based on purchased quantity of that product. Please read more about it here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/catalog/products#product-discount

Seem the feature that you want to have is a bit different and it is not supported by our extension now.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong