[SHIPPING_ADDRESS_2] - [SHIPPING_POSTCODE] email

• David
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #67150 by David
After upgrading to eShop 1.4, I am seeing [SHIPPING_ADDRESS_2] and [SHIPPING_POSTCODE] in the shipping address box of the customer and admin notification eMails on downloadable products, even though the customer has not put shipping information in for the purchase. (See email.jpg attached.)

General Layout for Shipping Address is shown in layout.jpg and looks correct.

The Customer email notification and admin notification email configuration under System -> Messages is as shown in messages_admin.jpg. It only has [SHIPPING_ADDRESS].

How can we have this un-needed text, [SHIPPING_ADDRESS_2] and [SHIPPING_POSTCODE] , removed when there is no shipping address.

Thanks,
David
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #67151 by Davide
Hi, see here: joomdonation.com/forum/released-versions...y-27-2015.html#66573

Not official solutions (wait Giang for an official answer):

1) edit components/com_eshop/helpers/helper.php and from line 3766 remove <br />, commas and spaces from str replace in else from address2 and postcode, for example

became

2) edit components/com_eshop/helpers/helper.php and from line 3766 add a new str replace when elements has <br />, commas and spaces in else, for example

became

In both solutions remember to do the same thing for PAYMENT from line 3861 (different if you use second solution) if you want a clean code, in your case is not necessary because in payment address you use the standard layout.

The second solution is better in my own opion because save original Giang intention and allows to use a different layout of the address. I have edited all else using second solution so in the future I have no problems even if I change something :) If you want to delete blank line you have to add your specific code, this solutions are general. Try offline before apply to a live site and let me know if it work ;)
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Davide.

More
8 years 8 months ago #67278 by Mikkel
The same problem is there for [PAYMENT_EMAIL]
it just shows [PAYMENT_EMAIL] instead of the e-mail that the user has entered.

I skipped version 1.4 because I found it too buggy, I will upgrade if the next version is working

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67334 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic [SHIPPING_ADDRESS_2] - [SHIPPING_POSTCODE] email
Hello Mikkel,

It is not bug. It just because you didn't set up the tags properly. Please upload your site to the server, then submit a new ticket to send me the site information so I can help you to check and correct it for you.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong